Saturday 18 September 2010

Check Out My Sexy Used Nylons!!!

I've been wearing some fantastic wacky tights lately. There are so many stunning styles and colours out there that I just can't resist buying, I've been shopping again this morning and bought another 5 pairs.
With Winter fast approaching I'll be wearing my tights to work every day as I like to keep my little tootsies warm and cozy plus I love all the compliments I get from my horny male colleagues, lol.
I also treated myself to another two bra and panty sets so I'll soon be adding more of my well used ones to the site to make room in my sets drawer for the new ones.
Check out my used nylons page to view my tights on offer. There's lots to choose from including these very sexy luxury black ladder tights which you can purchase for just £20, but be quick, the orders are coming in fast, they won't be here for long.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone behold, the most beautiful woman on the planet! Inside and out. Thank you so much=Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone reading this drop her a line. She will take extra special care of you. Trust me I know. She is a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete