Friday 14 January 2011

PVC & Wetlook Fetishwear Treats

I've added my new Fetishwear page to lesleyswornpanties so come along and take a look at whats on offer.
I've added lots of my sexy wetlook, lycra and pvc skirts, leggings, bra and panty sets and boots so if your a lover of skintight wetlook clothing and undies I'm sure you'll find something here to tickle yor tastebuds. I'll wear any item from my fetishwear page for a full day before I send it to you, smothered in my sweet scent. If you'd like a customs set of photos or a hot video of me wearing my fetishwear for you just add to your order and I'll send you my dirty little package straight to your door to enjoy.I've added a gallery too which I'll be updating reglarly for you.
I've joined Facebook this week too so please pay me a visit and like my page, I'll be adding regular photos and keeping you updated on what I'm up to and any new additions to LWP. I've also joined Twitter so I would love you to follow me on there too.You can access my profile pages by clicking on the links above until I work out how to add Facebook and Twitter logos to my blog.


PVC Hi Shine Set


Well thats all for now, I'll be back soon with more news.
Luv and kisses
Lesley xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome update babe, as are you. I love you in skin tight clothing that leaves so very little to the imagination. Next to shiny latex, I like Lycra...I absolutely love you in your wet-look black Lycra leggings - those heels I got you definitely go great with them, you look so delicious! I would love to sniff and lick every inch of you through your leggings, burying my face in the gusset until I can no longer breathe! Mmmmm...heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful like always!

    ReplyDelete