Tuesday 9 November 2010

Half Price Used Clothing!

As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I've been de-cluttering my house. I've got lots more of my clothing to add to my used clothing page on my website so have decided to reduce the price of all the existing clothes on there to half price. Take a look and if there's anything there which takes your fancy, add half price special to the comments and instructions box on my order form and I'll make sure you get your half price reduction.
Some of the clothes on there have been extremely well worn, I'll wear whatever you order and fill it with my personal fragrance one last time before I post it to you. I need new clothes for Winter so the proceeds from the sales will be going towards some new clothes for my Winter wardrobe, I think its going to be a cold one this year......I'm dreading it because as you know I HATE being cold, I may have to get myself a drawer full of thermal undies, I'll add them to the site when it warms up.......... you can place your orders now if you like so you don't miss out! Don't forget to order your sexy photos or video too! Lol.





My favourite jeans are now on special offer from my used clothing page on my site.



I've been feeling extra frisky this week, I think its a mix of doing twice as many fitness classes than I usually do and all the naughty emails you horny guys keep sending me so......get your orders in now for my extra juicy, super tasty worn panties!

2 comments: