Saturday 6 November 2010

Order My Sexy Panty Videos!

Great News for all my naughty used panty lovers, I've decided its time to give you the option of ordering a dvd/video and photos with whichever pair of my worn panties you order from lesleyswornpanties so go take a look which pair of my used panties you'd like me to wear for you and don't forget to order your video/dvd to view whilst you feast on me for an extra.

I'll be starting by using my imagination in coming up with a dvd I know you'll be delighted with so please don't be asking for custom videos just yet as they're not on offer.
I have one on the site on my video/dvds page for the great introductory offer of just £10 so if you want to see some sweet silky panty action, order yourself one today and I'll post it to you straight away.
I'm going to be adding more of my panty videos/dvds on a regular basis so keep checking my video/dvd page for my new steamy panty dvds.


I'll be back here later this week with news of my new fetish menu which I'll be adding to my site this week.  I've got some very tasty fetish treats for my panty lovers and my foot lovers coming very soon.

I'm going to add a video clip here for you this week too so keep your eyes peeled.
In the meantime, here's a pic of me in a pair of me in my sexy panties and kinky boots.
Luv and kisses
Do you like my sexy boots?
Lesley xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the boots...especially if they are wrapped around my waist!

    Mmmmm, looking hot honey!

    Kisses,
    B.

    ReplyDelete