Monday 1 November 2010

My Sexy Shoes


I went back to work today, last week seemed to fly by, I had some well needed  fun days out, including bowling, rock climbing and go carting.  I also had a particularly enjoyable halloween making costumes for some of the kids at school then we all went out trick or treatin which was a real giggle.

I love to wear a gorgeous pair of platform or stiletto heels, they make me feel so feminine and sexy. After several requests to see more of my cute little feet in heels I thought I'd treat you to some photos of me wearing some of my hot heels from my wonderful collection. So here they are....I hope you like!

Bow Before Me!!!

I sell my well used shoes, stilettos, worn flip flops and trashed boots to name a few, on my website so if you'd like a pair of my shoes or any other foot treats smothered in the scent of my soft buttery soles and dinky little toes, take a look at my foot fetish page at  lesleyswornpanties.com if you don't see what your looking for email me and tell me what tasty foot flavoured treats you'd like, I'm sure I'll have something special just for you.


On Your Knees Slave!!!

Kiss My Feet!!
Luv and kisses
Goddess Lesley xoxoxo



5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Bryan, you're so sweet
    Luv and kisses
    Lesley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning lucious Lesley,

    I LOVE your sexy shoes (because I bought you a couple, so I'm a little biased here) and I am in LOVE with your pretty feet and sexy little toes, and would LOVE to spend hours with them and pamper them until you can take no more, and have a BIG orgasm (preferably in my face)!

    I'd be in pure heaven...do you have a French pedicure at the moment?

    Love,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you love my sexy little feet B. I don't have a french pedicure at the moment, I need to book myself in for one so I can show my little tootsies off to perfection in some of the gorgeous peep toes you've bought for me. I'll have to get myself a french manicure too at the same time.
    Luv and kisses
    Lesley xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete