Tuesday 26 October 2010

More Used Panties!

I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet for a few days I'm very busy sorting my house out, I want to decorate before Christmas. I've started with the bedroom and have emptied my wardrobes and drawers completely and I need to find new homes for a lot of my used clothing, well worn shoes, smelly socks and some of my oldest pairs of used panties.
I've added more of my well worn panties to my site so come and take a look at what tasty treats I have for my naughty panty boys to feast on.
I've also added a few more photo sets, including an extremely hot set of me wearing my stripey over the knee socks,  for all my foot lovers, so come.......Grovel at my feet slaves! he! he!
My Hot Lycra Panties

Do you like my sexy socks?


Luv and Kisses
Lesley xoxoxoxo

2 comments: