Sunday 10 October 2010

Hello And Welcome To My used Panty Blog

Hello and Welcome to my used panty blog. Many of you will have visited my website by now and will know me pretty well. Those of you who don't soon will. I decided to write my blog to let you know what I've been up to and what new additions I've added to Lesleys Worn Panties.

I've had a great day shopping today, amongst my purchases a large selection of new sexy panties so I've had a good sort out through my well used panties and added them to my website. Go and take a look to see if there's a pair you fancy, get your order in quick because I don't expect they'll be there for very long.

Here's a sneaky peak at one of the pairs I've added to my site: Come and take a look at what other naughty little panties I've added. This pair can be yours for just £15, so come and get em boys!

1 comment: