Monday 11 October 2010

My wet sticky panties

Well what a day I've had, its been brilliant! I spent the whole day with loads of gorgeous men from the forces today as part of our careers week and I have to admit, I couldn't help but flirt with some of them naughty boys. I can't tell you how many times I had my ass groped, it was so unprofessional of me but I couldn't help but respond with naughty suggestions about meeting me in the ladies loos. I was just teasing though, I'm a good girl, I'm saving myself for the marines next week lol.

I've arrived home tonight with extra wet juicy panties so these silky polka panties are going to be extra tasty when I've finished playing with my little wet kitty in them later, they'll be in the post to you tomorrow you lucky boy, you know who you are!

My birthdays fast approaching so I've been adding a few extra special treats I'd love to have, you can find them on my Wish List if you'd like to suprise me. You know your favourite panty girl will always send you an extra special treat as a big thankyou.

I'm going to take a nice hot bubble bath now, then chill out with a movie for the night, I've got a long day tomorrow, I've got the plumbers in lol.
I'll be back to let you know what I've been up tomorrow.
Luv and Kisses
Lesley xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was in that bubble bath with you!

    ReplyDelete