Thursday 21 October 2010

Sexy Secretary Strip

Thankyou all so very much for your birthday wishes and the gorgeous presents you sent for me, I will be showing my appreciation to you in my own special way.

As some of you know my birthday celebrations started with a bit of a disaster when my bank card disappeared but I enjoyed a fantastic night in on Saturday with a few friends and lots of vodka and red wine.

Sunday I went for a meal with my family after which we all went back to my house and danced the night away with Wii Dance 2 which is brilliant, I can highly recommend it, its great fun and a fantastic workout too.

Check out my new Sexy Secretary photo set available  on my photo sets page at Lesleys worn panties. The panties I'm wearing in this very naughty set of 20 images are available on my website for £15 so if you'd like me to wear them for you, order them now because they won't be here for long.

Sexy Secretary



Would you like me to wear my sexy panties for you?

Luv and kisses
Lesley xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi babe, I REALLY like this set, and the shoes really do it for me...as you know! This would also work very well if you were my boss...I'd be your foot and shoe slave for sure! :0P"

    You should wear you hair up more often, as you have a very kissable neck and ears, and have the most beautiful glowing skin!

    Love always,
    B.

    ReplyDelete