Friday 15 October 2010

80's Layered Socks

Here's a new set of pics I'm about to add to my photo sets page on my panty site. This set was requested from my very sweet friend Bryan who just loves the 80's layered socks look and he likes a bit of a wet look too,so me loving the idea just went with the flow and voila Bryan's so delighted with the results he thought I should share them with slouchy socks lovers everywhere. Here's a couple of images from the set. The full wet look set is available on my website for the fantastic price of just £10 for the set of 20 pics.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, it looks even better here. Thanks again, youre the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN YOU PLEASE POST MORE WET SLOUCH SOCKS YOU ARE THE BEST THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll post more for you soon. I've got more wet pics to add to Lesleys worn panties soon so please keep visiting me!
    Luv and kisses
    Lesley xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete