Wednesday 6 October 2010

Silky Smooth Worn Panties

I don't know if any of you have heared of 'The Blue Screen Of Death' but my computer suffered this last week, what a nightmare. I lost all my files including thousands of photographs, my new foot fetish website which was almost complete and my fetish directory I've been working on for the past 12 months. I'm back up and running now and only need to make a couple of minor adjustments to my site.
My Pretty in Pink photo set is no longer available for sale as the majority of the photos from the set have disappeared with my files but not to worry I've got some of my hottest photo sets to date to add.tomorrow so if you want to see what makes my naughty little kitty purr get yourself one of my photo sets where all is revealed.

I've added 10 more pairs of my sexy panties to my site for you too so go take a look and let me know which pair you want me to make wet and juicy for you. If you want my purple silk thong above come and secure it now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are beautiful, almost as beautiful as you!

    ReplyDelete