Sunday 10 October 2010

My Naughtiest Used Panty Photo Sets

Works been extremely busy and will be for the next couple of weeks too. It's careers advice week for all next years school leavers. The kids haven't got a clue what they want to do with the rest of there lives, what 15 and 16 year old does though. I'm going to be surrounded by sexy policemen, hunky firemen and our very brave boys from the forces this week so they're in for a real treat, ha! Next week the marines are coming into the sports department to put the kids through their paces, its a good job they've had me training them or they'd struggle. I can't wait to see what they have in store for me, I'll be making sure I wear my teeniest, tightest fitness shorts with my skimpiest of tops and of course my sexiest panties.
I've not forgotten about all you naughty boys, I 've added more photo sets for sale on the site, including some fantastic sets for foot and tights lovers and some of my naughtiest vibe and finger play sets for you dirty panty lovers who'd like to see me at my naughtiest.
I've added a few more pairs of my well used panties for my knicker sniffers too.

                                                             Kiss My Feet!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, what delicious and pretty little toes. I wish to kiss, lick, suck, then coat them with lashings of my thick cream! :0P

    ReplyDelete